Classkick Certification engages educators in a professional development journey.
Challenges are presented as opportunities to hone your skills and incorporate new strategies into your practice. Whether it becomes part of your individual Growth Plan or is adopted by your Professional Learning Community, Classkick Certification provides each educator with personalized feedback as they demonstrate their proficiency in Classkick and their classrooms.
• Incorporate engaging technology into your daily lessons and increase your impact in your classroom.
• Increase real-time feedback to your students through Classkick's unique platform.
• Improve lesson preparation skills and create innovative differentiation strategies.
• Streamline collaboration with other educators and improve student achievement .
• For each step toward certification, you will be asked to complete a challenge (4 total).
• Challenges are evaluated against a rubric by both Classkick Team Members and Classkick Mentors.
• You also have the option to complete a reflection about your learnings and takeaways for each challenge.
Developed by teachers for teachers, Classkick Certification is based on rigorous standards and ongoing research to meet the real-world needs of students and classroom. Learn more and apply today!